· Over the years the service at the Casa del Gavilan is something that has set us apart from many other inns. We regret the current circumstances require us to alter our usual procedures and service. We look forward to returning to our usual high level of service as soon as permitted. Please don’t hesitate to ask our innkeeper about anything you may need to enhance your stay with us. We will do what we can, within the limitations as required by the State of New Mexico, and the safety of our staff.
· Per order of the Governor of New Mexico, as of February 18 2022 masks are no longer required indoors at the Casa del Gavilan.
· To minimize staff contact with our guests, daily housekeeping will not be provided in the guest rooms during your stay unless specifically requested. If you would like fresh towels please let our innkeeper know. A plastic bag will be provided for you to place the towels you wish to exchange. Please ask your innkeeper for additional soap, shampoo, lotion, or toilet paper as needed.
· Please ask the innkeeper for anything you may need during breakfast. Condiments such as sugar, creamer, salsa, butter, jelly, and hot sauce will be provided in single-serving packets as requested.
· The kitchenette is available for microwave cooking by our guests for lunch and dinner. Refrigerators are available for guests’ use in the kitchenette as well as the sun porch. Please place your items in the paper bag provided, fold the top over, seal the bag, and write your name on the bag before placing your food in the refrigerator or freezer.
· Only one group of guests is permitted in the kitchenette at a time. If the kitchenette is occupied, please wait until the guests leave the kitchenette. If you are using the kitchenette, please be sensitive to others who may be waiting.
· As required in New Mexico, the ice maker may not be shared among guests. Should you need ice during your stay, please ask the innkeeper. A bucket of ice will be cheerfully provided.
· Hair dryers have been temporarily removed from the guest rooms, but are available for the duration of your stay should you desire one. Please ask your innkeeper if you would like a hair dryer while at the Casa.
· We use professional restaurant-grade cooking and dishwashing equipment to ensure proper food preparation and the highest quality cleaning and sanitization of cooking equipment, plates, and utensils.
Thank you for visiting the Casa del Gavilan Historic Inn. We know you will enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to the day we can return to our usual high standard of service to our guests.
We understand your travel plans may be interrupted by COVID-19. If you would like to cancel your existing reservation, please do so at least two weeks in advance rather than waiting until the last minute. Reservations cancelled with more than 14 day advance notice are subject to cancellation fee of 6% of the deposit - which is our direct cost for credit card processing. Reservations cancelled with less than 14 day advance notice are subject to a cancellation fee of the first night's room cost plus tax.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority. We truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at the Casa del Gavilan. Until life returns to something a little closer to "normal", let's all look out for one another as we work our way through this difficult situation. We wish our friends, neighbors, and guests all the best, whatever their current circumstances may be. We hope to see you again soon at the Casa del Gavilan during better days.
Copyright © 2022 Gavilan LLC - Cimarron, NM - All Rights Reserved. All photographs copyrighted by owners.
Casa del Gavilan
Through the end of August we are offering a discount of 10% for available rooms booked within 5 days of arrival. Please note that if you are booking a room for multiple nights, the last night of your stay must be within the five day period for all the nights to be at the special rate.